Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Baby Girl

We are proud to introduce our baby girl! I am 19 weeks pregnant and she is pretty active (just like her brother was). I've been feeling her move for a few weeks now. I wonder if her personality will be totally different than Oliver's or if they'll be similar. I hear they're all different. We're getting excited, nervous and anxious about having another child. But I'm sure that along with the challenges will come much joy!


My belly is bigger than it was with Oliver and I'm a little concerned about how big I'll be at 40 weeks, but I can't stop eating.

Sweet older brother...

4 comments:

alison said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Janay said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now you will have one of each!! I'm so glad she cooperated so you could find out the gender!
Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

great profile shot of Sydney!

sonyagraykey said...

yea! we have lots of fun w our "big bro-little sis" combo, I'm sure y'all will, too. :) As far as the 2nd baby belly...I gained more w Zora & felt like my belly "popped" out more, too. And my poor waist hasn't been the same (boo), but, as we all know...it's totally worth it. Congrats to the growing Hayden fam!