Thursday, April 8, 2010

Baby Girl Update - 34 Weeks

We can't wait to meet our baby girl! Only 6 more weeks - or so we think. She's the boss when it comes to timing. :) Below are three recent sonograms. By the way, we've decided to keep her name a surprise.  Some of you might remember, early on we had chosen "Sydney," but we changed our minds. :)
                  
 4D shot of her face; the umbilical cord is blocking her eyes.

 Oh my, she's got a big foot!

 If you look carefully, 
you'll see she's laying on her left side, facing you. 

2 comments:

Janay said...

Those are great pictures! The ones I had that late in pregnancy weren't nearly as good.

sonyagraykey said...

Oh, Glenda (& Brian...& Oli), Yea! Congrats on the little girl! We absolutely love our big brother-little sister combo! We've had some times (even weeks)when I thought L. was killing us w jealous, but it passed & they are bff (which I never expected w a 3 yr 4month age gap). I'm sure this will be such a fun time for y'all! Hang in there! I hope these last few weeks are quick, but memorable in a good way. Love to y'all!