Thursday, January 13, 2011

Maddie - 8 months old

It feels like she just turned 6 months old but month 8 has just passed!  Maddie waves hello and loves to make funny faces.  Every morning she wakes up saying "Da Da Da Da," and Brian is thrilled about that! :) She has funny mood swings. She laughs one minute, cries the next, and then goes back to laughing.  Maddie and I go to baby-story-time at the Library and music-class once a week. She's a busy girl.

Happy mood.

Silly mood.

A tear in her eye. She cried the next minute, but I don't remember why.

 Here she is in music-class.
She enjoys biting the drumstick more than hitting the drum. :)


She does play it though - with a little help from me.
Click play to see her in action!

Here, I was asking her to say "Da Da." Instead, she had this to say: 
(click on the play button below)


She is not phased by her crazy big bro screaming and pushing her high chair while she waves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glenda, It is great to finally found you. Your growing family is beautiful, god has blessed you and Brian. I just wanted to give my best wishes for you and your family.

Regards,
Jessica Ramos Zabolotny
former worldwide retail sourcing coworker.

sonyagraykey said...

Oh Glenda. So cute. I could eat her up. :)