Tuesday, September 23, 2008

3 Months Old

Oliver is 3 months old!  He's discovered his hands and fingers and loves to suck and drool on them. He always clasps his hands together like he's in deep thought or something. He sleeps from about 7:30pm to 5:00am, eats and sleeps until 7:30ish am. YEY! He squeals when he's excited and smiles at everyone he meets.  I love to stare at him.  I never knew I could find so much joy in simple things like a smile or a look from him. Motherhood is exhausting and emotionally draining, but very rewarding. 


The preppy look; compliments of Neal & Tara :)

2 comments:

Amy and the Boys said...

He is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen-so perfect! Nicolae used to clasp his hands like that when he slept. I hope he is sleeping through the night for you guys...the first 3 months were horrible for me!

sonyagraykey said...

Yea for the sleeping champ, Oliver! Glenda, I'm sure you & Brian are such great parents. I wish we could be around to see y'all with that yummy looking little bundle. He is such a sweet combo of the two of you. :)