Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend Trip

This past weekend we went to Sea World with my family.  My brother Joel was in town so we were very excited to see him and his fam! We got to see some cool shows and animals!

Shamu the whale


The cousins met for the first time!  

Grandma and I watched the kids while everyone else went on a roller coaster. I admit I was too scared to get on :(

Jamie, baby Kyla and Joel

A happy Grandpa and an unhappy Oli

Exhausted from all the walking he did :)

A happy Grandma!

A happy Oli

3 comments:

Bottom Blessings said...

He is really too cute!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, look at those cheeks! He is such a plump little cutie. I can't wait to see him again, soon!

justneal and tara said...

I love, love, LOVE that last pic especially! We can't wait to see you guys in just a few short weeks. Thinking of you...