Wednesday, May 19, 2010

We're home!

We're finally home! I gave birth on Thursday night and didn't come home until Monday evening. I had a C-section because Madelyn was in a breech position. Sunday morning I got discharged but Madelyn's jaundice was at a level that needed photo-therapy, so we had to stay an extra night.  It's been a tough few days of recovery but I couldn't be more in love with her.  Here are a few pics of the last couple of days.

Proud Daddy

About 30 hours of Photo-Therapy to reduce jaundice.

Almost like sunbathing.

Daddy taking advantage of Oli's nap

Big Bro, Little Sis

Happy Daddy

Proud Grandma

2 comments:

melanie said...

YEA!!! Congrats sweet Hayden Family! Madelyn is precious! She is beautiful!

mel

Unknown said...

glad you are home. i thought you were going home on Sunday though. Did you stay an extra day for Madelyn's jaundice or your recovery? my mom is in town through the weekend. i'll check on you next week, but call me if you need anything!